Tuesday, December 18, 2007

She's Home!

It is so nice to be back home. Meredith is still very nauseas, but I picked up a slew of medications to help combat that. We will see just how effective they are. Dr. Bernstein met with Meredith before her discharge last night. We will do our next set of scans after our 2nd round of chemo to see how much they have shrunk. Hopefully soon I will post a photo guest book of everyone who came to visit us in the hospital, but for now here are a few random pictures from our time at Portland Providence Hospital.

3 comments:

Carey Beth said...

Yay Mer! Glad you are home! There's no place like home...
I've got my whole Bible study praying for you. Chin up!

carey

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! You're home! I'm SO happy for you. You will remain in my and my whole family's prayers... I thank the Lord for your sweet joy and encouragement.

2 Cor. 12:9 - My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses so that Christ's power may rest on me.

NaniJill said...

I'm so happy you're home and bettin' you're lovin' it! I hope your nausea is controlable so you can enjoy some good holiday food! Praise God you're home for the holidays! Love you, my friend!