Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas To All!

Yesterday was the first day since I arrived home from the hospital in which I did not vomit. Hallelujah! It was something for the calendar. I'd been "doing that" between 2 and 6 times per day since, and Friday was one of the most. So, Nick called my on-call Dr who thought I should not be having such a problem and he prescribed me some steroids. Another first for me. Yesterday I felt like I could take on the world. Just ask Pastor Scott. He could tell I was feeling much better. Now, I feel like Christmas is going to be that much better. You know, not having to worry about doing "that" while hanging out with family and opening gifts.

The plan for now is for me to return to the hospital January 3 for my next round of chemo. I'm unclear as to when I'm getting an ultrasound, but it will either be Jan 2 or 7, to see how the chemotherapy is shrinking up my pelvic tumors. Please be praying that they are shrinking quickly and without any other complications. Thank-you, Prayer Army!

2 comments:

EJ said...

I'm so glad to hear you a feeling better today. I could tell you were feeling great yesterday at church.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

Love,

Elizabeth H.

Anonymous said...

Meredith,
Ken & I check this blog frequently and you have been in our thoughts a lot these past few weeks.
Here's hoping you have a great day tomorrow.

Ken & Leslie Hall (and the boys too!)