Monday, May 5, 2008

Klutz

I don't know what's gotten into me all of a sudden, but I've become quite a klutz. I've rolled the same ankle twice in the past week. I don't know what I did to my hip, but between it and my ankle I'm having a difficult time getting around today. Rusty whipped me in the eyeball with his strong tail three days ago and it's feeling better. The list of ailments goes on and on, but it's a lot of little things- nothing big.

My cancer treatment, on the other hand, is going very well. After my appointment today, I'll have eight radiation treatments left. It has me wiped out and I'm beginning to have a hard time eating. Everything I eat is painful. So, in about three weeks I should be more energetic and be able to eat whatever I want. It's almost finished!

4 comments:

JoAnne said...

Hang in there Meredith....you've endured so much...isn't it great to see the end. After radiation, it won't take too long to start to get your energy back. Praying for you. ~ JoAnne

andie jael haugen said...

Meredith, stay strong!

You and Nick are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Meredith:
You don't know me, but I'm a friend of your dad. Our whole office in Lake Oswego has been holding you in our collective thoughts and prayers. You have endured so much and it's encouraging that you will soon put the radiation behind you. Hang tough and keep fighting that good fight. You have folks in your corner that you undoubtedly don't even know about. And boy are we impressed by the people you do know about. Good luck

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA C Checking in.
Hope you got my e-mail.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, our dearest granddaughter.
Since He holds the sparrow in flight, He will hold you too. He cares for you much more than the lilies of the field. Since the beginning of time, you were on HIS mind, when He hung the moon!
He loves you and will help you through this time.
Love to both you and Nick,
Grandpa and Grandma Curteman