Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Almost Half Way There

Greetings All!

Well, today I begin week four of radiation. I'm almost half way through it. The side effects have begun to hit me, so I'm dealing with fatigue, sore throat, heartburn every time I eat and coughing. On the flip side, my hot flashes are finally getting less frequent which has me sleeping better at night. Also, my hair is growing back fast and getting thicker every day.

Thank-you for your continued prayer and support. We're getting close, but this battle isn't over yet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Meridith, missed you Sunday. Bruce told me you gave him a big hug. He appreciated seeing you, knowing you are doing so well. One day at a time...you WILL make it!Love, Joan

Lori Elliott said...

Dear Mer,
"Day by day and with each passing moment, strength I find to meet my trials there. Trusting in my Father's wise bestowment, there's no cause for worry or for fear. He whose heart is kind beyond all measure, gives unto each day what He deems best. Lovingly, it's part of pain and pleasure, mingling toil with peace and rest."

I love you dear friend! Lor

Scott Creps said...

Hooray! As of today you are over the half-way point! Time to start counting down to remission! :) Love you, Mel