Monday, March 10, 2008

Cancer Schmancer

We are so excited about the show on March 29th. For those of you who don't know, our friend Bobby Heinson has put together a benefit show for Meredith and I at the Artistery in Portland. I haven't heard all of the details, but I am looking forward to the bands that have completely donated their time. In addition Bobby is putting together a silent auction for items that people have donated. Honestly, it seems a little weird talking about a benefit show for us, but we are so grateful I had to mention it. I have to mention Aaron at the Artistery who, when Bobby pitched the idea, donated any prime weekend night of Bobby's choosing. Here is the link to the show's web page:
www.anomalouspdx.com/cancerschmancer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the current list of Silent Auctions:

-5+ pieces of art (created by friends and family).

-1 free house party performance from your choice of the bands playing the show.

-Chartered Bass fishing trip on Willamette River.

-Free Studio time at Adeline Music & Sound Studios.

-Win a Date with Bobby and Diego! Dinner and a Movie with P-town's hottest bachelors!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! I'm going to plan on coming and hopefully bringing my hubby. Hope you are doing well! Hugs!
Erin Tucker

Meghan said...

oh this is SO cool. I wish I could be there, but I'm going to be out of town! I will try to spread the word.

DonnaMS said...

Hey I'll be in town! I can't wait.
Love ya.
Donna Silva

Jessica Duchesneau said...

Hey Nick and Meredith! Not sure if you remember me...It's Jessica Duchesneau, and old friend of Bobby's. Anywho.. I just wanted to say that I will pray for Meredith's continued recovery. I always thought you were a sweet couple. Take Care :)