Thursday, September 4, 2008

Freedom


Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty I'm free at last! I had my most recent PET Scan yesterday. We were very anxious for this one since the scan in June had to be thrown out. Nick and I met with Dr Bernstein this afternoon and he gave us the news we've been waiting and praying for. My cancer is officially GONE and my PET looked really good.

Thank you all so very much for your prayers and help through this difficult journey. Please pray that the cancer will not come back. We love you all. Thank-you again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!!
This is what we have been praying for so earnestly all these many months.
You look so wonderful....peaceful and with such a joyous countenance!
Love you....Grandma Curteman

Carey Beth said...

Congrats, Mer! And all Glory to God! What a story you two have to tell now. Many blessings on your life.

Unknown said...

YAY. Thank the lord. I am so glad that you are doing so much better. Love and miss you

andie jael haugen said...

Yay!